The number of arrested and convicted individuals have risen by 232 percent in Turkey in the last 15 years, while the population increased only by 13. CHP EU via Please read the full version from the following website.
Content by dates
Recent Bulletins @ CHP Brussels
- ECHR: Applications Semih Ozakça and Nuriye Gülmen v. Turkey – requests for interim measures by two former civil servants on hunger strike August 2, 2017
- ECHR: Judgment Ali Cetin v. Turkey – conviction of a private citizen for insulting a civil servant June 20, 2017
- ECHR: Sabuncu and Others v. Turkey – detention of journalists from the daily newspaper Cumhuriyet June 13, 2017
- ECHR: Decision Köksal v. Turkey – dismissal of Turkish civil servants after the attempted coup d’etat June 12, 2017
- ECHR: Judgment Sarigul v. Turkey – seizure of a prisoner’s draft novel May 23, 2017