The number of arrested and convicted individuals have risen by 232 percent in Turkey in the last 15 years, while the population increased only by 13. CHP EU via Please read the full version from the following website.
Content by dates
Recent Bulletins @ CHP Brussels
- CHP’s EU Envoy Sevinç: It was a very unfair campaign April 18, 2017
- “Controversial Turkish Constitutional Referendum Results” by Kader Sevinc April 17, 2017
- CHP’s vision for the EU membership April 17, 2017
- “Turkish Constitutional Referendum: All you need to know” by CHP European Union Representation, Brussels April 15, 2017
- Union chairman attacked as pressure mounts on naysayers February 27, 2017