The number of arrested and convicted individuals have risen by 232 percent in Turkey in the last 15 years, while the population increased only by 13. CHP EU via Please read the full version from the following website.
Content by dates
Recent Bulletins @ CHP Brussels
- ECHR: Judgment Sarigul v. Turkey – seizure of a prisoner’s draft novel May 23, 2017
- Commissioner concerned about sentencing of Human Rights Defender Murat Çelikkan in Turkey May 18, 2017
- The Commissioner intervenes before the European Court of Human Rights in a group of cases concerning anti-terrorism operations in South-Eastern Turkey May 5, 2017
- CHP’s EU Envoy Sevinç: It was a very unfair campaign April 18, 2017
- “Controversial Turkish Constitutional Referendum Results” by Kader Sevinc April 17, 2017